Wednesday, February 27, 2008

slowly going the way of the buffalo

this is the collage i made for my contemporary aboriginal art class. it's done with spray paint, acrylic paint, and acrylic gel transfers. the photo at the top was taken near vermilion in 1871. it's a cree camp. the other photo is my dad and his horse trixie.






my big ipod is not working so well, and it would cost me $149 to fix it, so i bought a new ipod yesterday. it's a green 8 GB nano. i finished my homework a lot earlier than i expected yesterday, so i made myself a new ipod case.

4 comments:

Back to Shine said...

Caylie, I wish I had your artistic ability - you're so awesome at all that stuff! I especially love the collage - I find it very powerful.

cayliedawn said...

thanks, erin!

kelseydawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelseydawn said...

the collage is such an amalgamation of..everything you're about! nice!

allllso to answer your questions:

i just wanted a smaller, secondary board that i can take with me on the train, etc. mine is tooo big. plus i can actually make turns with this one, it's wild.

the MS walk is June 1st. its a sunday i think.

i just can't drink milk anymore. it creeps me out, i don't think we're supposed to be drinking it... maybe this is just a phase though.


anyway, i like your collage and your ipod holder. and everything you make pretty much.