Tuesday, April 3, 2007

i am in georgetown. i will be home in 4 sleeps. count 'em. 4.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://explodingdog.com/january2/imissyou-pleasecomehomesoon.html
-ks

Anonymous said...

I am so down. I hope you have a fun ride home. I don't know when I'm free but we will hang out for sure.
BYE!

cayliedawn said...

dear kds,
how did i score the best bff? i miss you. also, i miss old explodingdog stuff. the new stuff isn't as good (although i like the message). plan some fun stuffs for calgary. maybe a trip to your uma? i need a haircut.

dear anonymous #2,
i don't know who you are but i know who i hope you are. i will have a fun ride home. a fun, 28 hour ride home. blah.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, sorry...
Love,
Landon

p.s. man after the first 10 hours it's like you are on major party drugs or something, I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

i've never been on major party drugs, or really any drugs, but there WAS this one time i stayed up WAAAAY past midnight - on a weeknight!!! it probably feels the same, right?

it's not all 28 hours on a plane. it's 1 hour on a plane, 2 hours in trinidad, a couple more hours on a plane, 8 hours in miami, a couple more hours on a plane, 8 hours in toronto, a couple more hours on a plane... easter dinner at the olive garden with the em.s.g. & co.!!!