13 years ago
Monday, June 11, 2007
craft-minded girls, you make the rockin' world go round
i need a man in my life. not because i need some sweet lovin'. because i need my car washed, and i am too lazy/cheap to do it myself. males seem to be more easily irked by dirty cars, and more easily moved to wash said cars. so, if you see a lonely boy around, looking for a car to wash, send him my way. you can have him back afterwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think we may be looking for the same boy.
I will make you a mix tape. I've been thinking of songs. It may take awhile before I actually get it done. But it will be done one day.
I quite like the idea of Vancouver. Hmmm....
i would LOVE a mix tape from you. i would LOVE for you to come to vancouver with us. i would HATE for us to be looking for the same boy, because i might be able to beat you in the craft-off but you'd kick my ass in the dance-off and the attitude-off.
Post a Comment