this is a post about angie w. and candeo ministries. why? because: 1) y'all should check out www.candeoministries.org. if you live in edmonton, you should volunteer with them. it's a christian organization working to provide housing to low-income families in edmonton. and 2) i just read her blog for the first time, and remembered how much i like her. i like having friends who are as devoted to edmonton as i am. good on ya, angie w. i like how you love Jesus too. i think i could learn a lot from you. i'm excited to be friends again when i am back in the city. i hope you invite me to your rock and roll dance parties often. i would like to ride the bus with you (although i read that it makes you sick) and go to second cup with you and maybe you can meet my friend kaylin and we can all drive around downtown and look for richard and his carts and then hang out with him (p.s. do you see him ever now?).
this post is also a little bit about today: we've been doing HIV/AIDS peer educator training (it's a 4-day workshop). i saw a lot of really graphic video about STIs. I AM NEVER HAVING SEX!!! also, i think i am going to start volunteering for red cross when i get back home. i like them.
13 years ago

2 comments:
Thanks for the plug! I actually saw Richard yesterday. He usually tries to hug me. I let him when I'm not at work, but when I'm in the building it's just a handshake. Can I be your boyfriend sometime this summer? The job description sounds really good.
i would love for you to be one of my summertime boyfriends. most specifically, i would like you to be my dancing and dance party boyfriend. i have so much dancing energy stored up and i need to do something with it. but i would really really love to hang out with you and do other things too. exciting!!!
Post a Comment